It’s our favorite time of year again! Join M&S Partners and former Consumer Protection Regulators Michele Shuster and Helen Mac Murray as they once again dust off their crystal balls and share their biggest compliance predictions for 2023.
Here are just some of the questions Helen and Michele will be tackling:
- What will be the CFPB’s enforcement priorities, and will it even continue to exist?
- With 13 states swearing in new attorneys general, how will this impact multistate enforcement activity?
- Will B2B campaigns be required to scrub against the federal Do Not Call list?
- What changes will businesses need to make to their lead gen initiatives?
- What will new regulations for text messaging look like?
The past year has been a whirlwind of regulatory activity, with no signs of slowing down. Across the country, new state privacy laws are coming into play, and more are on the horizon. Mini-TCPA laws are picking up steam, class action lawsuits are on the rise, and attorney general enforcement priorities are moving in some surprising directions. Not to be outdone, federal agencies are amending and proposing new rules that will affect all businesses.
This is a can’t-miss session for businesses looking to get ahead of the curve in 2023! Learn what to expect and how you can protect your organization from its biggest regulatory risks.