Get ready! The past year has been a whirlwind of regulatory activity and it’s once again time for our favorite regulatory prognosticators to dust off their crystal ball and share their biggest compliance predictions for 2024! Join M&S Partners & former Consumer Protection Regulators Michele Shuster & Helen Mac Murray for a lively discussion of what’s in store for businesses in the coming year.
Bonus: this year they’ll be joined by ninja Litigation Director Lisa Messner, bringing valuable insight from the front lines of the courtroom into evolving plaintiffs’ strategies, class action trends, and more.
Just some of the questions this powerhouse trio will be tackling:
- What will AI regulation look like in 2024?
- What type of enforcement can we expect from the FCC, FTC, and State AGs?
- Will the FCC “close the lead generation loophole?”
- Will the CFPB continue to exist?
- What are the newest industries being increasingly targeted for TCPA violations?
- What trends in state laws can businesses expect to see?
- What’s the least-known case that could be handcuffing the FTC?
- And more…..!